In honour of Canadian Thanksgiving we thought we'd share a cozy, fall inspired recipe!
We infused the sharp and sweet flavours of McIntosh apples with a spicy, aromatic apple cider. We used fresh pressed apple cider, but any store bought brand will do the trick!
Make sure to pair this sparkling cider with your favourite Thanksgiving tradition!
- 3-4 McIntosh Apple Slices
- 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks (For Garnish & Flavour)
- 1 1/2 Cups - Fresh Apple Cider
- Fill With Water
- Add water & the ingredients to the bottle.
- Add a carbonator & fill the flavour chamber with water.
- Close up the system and press the button to sparkle & infuse.