Orange, lemon, rosemary along with some honey makes the perfect blend for a fruity and refreshing sparkling water. This Rosemary Citrus Sparkler is the ideal drink to replace orange pop or a sugary cocktail.
- 2 Large oranges slices
- 2 Lemon slices
- 1 Sprig of fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- Cut the 2 oranges slices into quarters.
- Add the rosemary (1/2 or full sprig based on taste), orange and lemon slices to the bottle.
- Pour the honey in the bottle
- Fill with ice cold water, include ice cubes if necessary
- Add a carbonator & fill the flavour chamber with water
- Close up the system and press the button to sparkle & infuse!
Squeeze the remainder of the orange and lemon in a cup and add to the bottle before sparkling for a fruitier drink.