With 4th of July this week, we thought we'd celebrate America with some red, white and blue!
The triple berry sparkling lemonade offers a refreshing taste to enjoy during this heat wave, especially if you decided to take the week off! It's lighter than regular lemonade but just as tasty. It also avoids all the sugar from store-bought lemonades by only adding 1/2 or 1 tablespoon of agave nectar.
Finally, to get as much flavour as possible, we cut the fruit in thin slices. It allows for the pressure in the bottle to really squeeze the juices out of the small berries.
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Blackberries
- Juice from 2 Squeezed Lemons
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Add the ingredients to the bottle and fill with water.
- Add a carbonator & fill the flavour chamber with water
- Close up the system and press the button to sparkle & infuse.